ThistleDew Farm

ThistleDew Farm
Established 2009

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Traveling Masterpiece

I have been participating in a project for over a year now. It is called the Traveling Masterpiece. A canvas has been circulating through a list of those interested in contributing to the canvas. We get the canvas in the mail add something to it and send it on. I was appalled that it has taken over a year to reach me....until I had it of course. Now I see why it has taken so long. First I had to admire the work I received. Then I had to wait for inspiration to strike on how to improve the canvas. Then I had to get brave to actually apply my idea. Then I had to admire it for awhile. Now, I am ready to part with it and send it on it's way.

The masterpiece is nothing like I imagined. It is different, better, grows on you....it tells a story! Very cool - I hope to be involved in a project like this again.

I have asked Super Hubby to take a picture of it, so hopefully I will add a picture very soon so you can see the traveling masterpiece.

11 comments:

Gill - That British Woman said...

that sounds so interesting, can't wait to see a photo of it.

Gill in Canada

Daisy said...

Sounds like a fun idea! I'll look forward to seeing the picture. :)

Mildred said...

What an interesting project - I can't wait to see.

Carol............. said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the picture...HURRY!

Heidi D said...

Can't wait to see the picture! Sounds really cool. :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

how to ollie said...

I'm always looking out for great blogs. Seems like you have a good one here. Diamond in the rough.

Sky said...

This is so well written, commendations for this piece.

lose weight fast

yh said...

accessoires chanel pas cher

Porte-cles louis vuitton

Accessoires Sac louis vuitton

boucle chanel

boucle juicy

boucle louis vuitton

bracelet chanel

bracelet juicy

bracelet louis vuitton



collier chanel

collier juicy

collier louis vuitton

Porte cles chanel

Porte cles louis vuitton

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.