ThistleDew Farm

ThistleDew Farm
Established 2009

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

We're Insulating! Hurray!

Yes folks, you heard it right - the hippie life may actually be coming to a close! One day soon, we'll be moving into an actual house - with plumbing, and heat, and a stove! Oh happy day.

Super Hubby is insulating even as we speak. Thursday the dry wallers come to work their magic and turn a building into a home! We've picked out colors and nobody has any bruises - there was even some compromising! I can't wait to start painting - or watching Super Hubby paint because I am not up to the standards our house deserves when it comes to painting walls! I am very messy! I often have to have textured walls to cover the drips!

I received my ribbon iron and will try it out soon and post about it (I won the ribbon iron in a giveaway. Very cool!

I am catching up on a few things and then Friday afternoon it's off to Windy Meadows farm in Louisville KY and then up to my Mom's in central Indiana. This will be my last post until December 29th. I hope you all have fabulous holidays! I hope I get the last four gifts done before Dec 25th and I hope none of my siblings are leaving Mom's before Christmas, because their gifts won't be done!!!!! It is sad, but I have procrastinated this year - actually I didn't get the creative ideas until late - it's not my fault that the Muse didn't speak to me in a timely manner, who can control a Muse?

Happy Holidays!

7 comments:

Susie said...

Whoever thought insulation would sound so wonderful!?!?!? I can feel the excitement in your words.

Be real safe in your travels and have a wonderful Merry Christmas with your family!

Mildred said...

Good for you Melissa. I know you are excited. The fun part is coming up now with the house. Hope your holidays are safe and that you enjoy every single minute. Thanks again for my beautiful crocheted hat - I sure do love it. Merry Christmas.

Amy said...

Yeah on insulation and dry wall!

At least you got a word from the muse! All I got was mice!!

Merry Christmas!!

Daisy said...

Yippy! Woot Woot! I'm happy for you, Melissa. :D
Wishing you and yours a very merry Christmas!!

StitchinByTheLake said...

Have a merry Christmas and a safe trip....blessings, marlene

Kitty Scraps said...

I live in an old house and insulation sounds divine to me! *smiles*

Your crocheted purses are lovely! I wish I knew how to crochet!

日月神教-向左使 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,ut聊天室,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網